Brand: Good CBD
Introduced in 2003 by Ken Estes, Granddaddy Purple (or GDP) is a famous indica cross of Purple Urkle and Big Bud. This California staple inherits a complex grape and berry aroma from its Purple Urkle parent. GDP flowers bloom in shades of deep purple, a contrasting backdrop for its snow-like dusting of white crystal resin.
DELTA 8 Granddaddy Purple Flower Strain Information:
- Type: Indica
- Aroma: Grape, Berry
- Effect: Relaxed, Euphoric
- Type: CBD Hemp Flower sprayed with Delta 8 oil and kief.
- Quantity: 7g, 15g, 30g, and 60g
Cannabinoid Profile & Potency levels:
- 10.5% Delta-8 THC
- Below <0.115 THCA (Legal limit is 0.3%)
- No detectable delta-9 THC (Legal limit is 0.3%)
Our Delta 8 infusion process starts with selecting premium greenhouse-grown hemp flowers and coating them with premium delta 8 THC oil and infused kief. We apply several light layers to ensure the flowers dry properly and smoke smoothly.
Is Delta 8 Legal In Your State
Despite their similarities, the structural difference between delta 8 THC and delta 9 THC makes a substantial difference in how they affect our bodies. This difference also impacts their legal status.
* We cannot ship this product to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Rhode Island, or Utah.