Using the 510 Thread Magnetic Ring:
- Get your select 510-threaded cartridge.
- Take the Magnetic Ring and connect it to the threaded connections at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Slide the cartridge + Magnetic Ring combo into your device.
- Note: The magnetic adapter is compatible with a wide range of 510-threaded cartridges. Avoid over-tightening the Magnetic Ring as it can become loose and may disrupt the power delivery from the battery.
Cleaning the Magnetic Ring:
- Remove your selected cartridge from your device by pulling the cartridge from the unit.
- Unscrew the Magnetic Ring by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Use a cotton swab and clean the interior threading of the Magnetic Ring.
- Replace the Magnetic Ring on the 510-threaded cartridge by screwing it back in place.
Note: If using a moistened or a dampened cotton swab to clean a hardened cartridge, allow the Magnetic Ring to dry before connecting it back to your 510-threaded cartridge. You can also use a small brush to remove any dirt or debris trapped in the crevices of the threaded section.
Troubleshooting the Magnetic Ring:
- Remove your cartridge from the Magnetic Ring.
- Unscrew the Magnetic Ring.
- Replace the Magnetic Ring but do not over-tighten the magnetic connector.
- Replace the cartridge with the connector back into the battery.
Note: In some cases, the battery might not read the cartridge. The troubleshooting steps and the cleaning procedures covered above can help you address this concern. When connecting the Magnetic Ring to the 510-threaded cartridge, stop screwing the connector when you feel resistance.